Projects

Metal “Flower” Project…

I found a few of these in the scrap metal pile Dad has compiled off of his equipment. This is off a planter…I saw flowers.

I made the mistake of trying to paint them before the rebar was welded onto them.

A little sanding.

A little priming.

And they were ready for paint again.

I think they turned out okay for my first attempt.

This is our asparagus patch.

 It needed a splash of color.

Have a great day!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.