On Hold…

We have notified our agency we will be putting our adoption on hold.  It was already on hold for the most part due to the long wait the country was imposing.  Now, however, it is official.  We will tie up loose strings as far as our paper work is concerned and our file will be put on hold until further notice (or expiration) with the agency.

This was a VERY difficult decision to make.  This morning Randy called to let me know another major aircraft company in our area would be laying off 2,300 people Friday (plus 4,000 who were laid off at a different company last Friday).  This reassured us we were making the right decision and the email to the agency was sent.

We will see what happens in the months to come.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.