We passed our home study. Now we will wait for the official copy of our home study to file our I-600A.
I also faxed in our China Child of Promise paper work. If a child from China becomes available who fits the minor/correctable needs list we filled out, there is a possibility we will be selected to adopt her before our Nepal adoption is complete.
For the I-600A we need:
1) A letter to send our confirmation to Kathmandu, Nepal-print with current date
2) A Check ($670 =$80 each=$830)-write check
3) Certified Birth Certificates
4) Certified Marriage Certificate
*A self-addressed, pre-paid mailer and a not requestion certificate return.
6) Original (signed and notarized) home study
We are waiting for our home study and then we will send off our I-600A. The wait time is currently listed at 3 months. So, it will be 3 months before we can send in our dossier. Hurry up and wait!