If anyone has an Australian Cattle dog (Blue Heeler) out there you will probably agree that from puppy stage until they are about 5 years old you will go through, “the worst of times and the worst of times.” Our blue heeler, Ash, (bless her little heart) has some seriously bad habits. Digging in and eating trash, barking (more of a high-pitched yip), and pawing at you if you are sitting somewhere and fail to devote your full attention to her, just to name a few. This morning it was thundering and lightening a lot. So, when I let the dogs out I kept an eye on them to make sure they hurried. Ash (since she was a puppy) chases her tail when it thunders and barks like crazy running in little circles. This morning was no different. It thundered and off she went, round and round in the middle of the yard. When I called her to hurry her up and get her back inside she stopped spinning only to stumble around and nearly fall over. She looked like a little kid when they hold their arms out and spin and then try to walk; stumbling and falling until the dizziness goes away. My goal in life is to catch her on video. Not sure why she insists on chasing her tail when it thunders, but of all her quirks this has to be the funniest.
Here are the rules:
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
**I’m going to cheat and not pass it on. Sorry girls, I’m at work and have to have some control over my blogging time. LOL
1. My husband and I have been married for 4 years and have no children.
2. We lived like gypsies for the first few years of our relationship moving all along the coast of South Carolina (Myrtle Beach area), then on to Alabama where we moved from city to city before settling on a farm in Kansas.
3. I’m a computer geek and feel very unfulfilled in my career. Working in a new direction these days : )
4. Hope to leave this world better than found it. Not sure how yet, but I know I want to make a difference not just go through the motions.
5. We raise Texel sheep, Broilers, and Bantam chickens. We have a llama (Hank), a cat (Cooter), and two dogs (Ash and Koal).
6. Tennessee is my favorite place.
7. I am environmentally conscience and hope to gradually convert our house and our lifestyle to be less reliant on fossil fuels. “Leave a smaller footprint!”
8. I love spending time with my husband. He is my best friend and my soul mate. It’s amazing to me how we have grown and changed together. Every time we take a new path, no matter what the change, we both feel compelled to change together and follow the same path.
Hope you all have enjoyed! Sorry I’m not passing this along to anyone, but duty calls.
Also, Chas thank you so much for the Blogger Reflection Award.
I hope to get this passed on soon, but wanted you to know it didn’t go unnoticed, and I appreciate it soooo much!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I will be spending it with my family. My aunt is planning to teach me how to read knitting patterns. I can’t wait! My first project will be a washcloth. Baby steps!